niedziela, 1 grudnia 2019

October/November

Ale ten czas leci - już mamy grudzień. Oto mały przegląd tego co mi przybyło i ubyło w ostatnich 2 miesiącach.

Time flies - we are already in December. Here is a small overview of the stuff I bought and used in last 2 months.



Cosmetica Fanatica - złapałam ten lakier dla samej nazwy 😄 Essie Under Wraps z zimowej kolekcji, Lovely Insta Nails nr 2 i top matujący Essence. 3 z nich już użyłam, zdjęcia poniżej.

Cosmetica Fanatica - I had to have it for the name 😃 Essie Under Wraps from the winter collection, Lovely Insta Nails no 2 and matt top coat Essence. I tried 3 of them, pictures below.



Cosmetica Fanatica nr 825 to śliczny top, ładnie wygląda na ciemnych kolarach - u mnie na OPI Here today... Aragon tomorrow. Użyłam też matu Essence.

Cosmetica Fanatica no 825 is a beautiful topper, it looks nice on dark shades - I used OPI Here today... Aragon tomorrow. I applied on 2 nails matt top from Essence as well.





Lovely nieco mnie rozczarował - w buteleczce wygląda uroczo, na paznokciach już gorzej. Kiedyś ta marka była bardzo tania, natomiast za Insta Nails zapłaciłam 21 zł - uważam, że nie jest wart tej ceny.

I am a bit disappointed with Lovely - it looks lovely in the bottle, but not on nails. In the past it was very cheap brand, for this bottle I paid 21 pln - around 5 euro - I think it is not worthy this price.


I od razu przeskakujemy do zużytych produktów. Najpierw KIKO nr 316 - miałam ten lakier ponad 6 lat i do końca był dobry (co widać na powyższym zdjęciu z Lovely). NTN również kupiłam dawno temu, nie do końca mój kolor i zużyłam go głównie na paznokcie u nóg. RdeL matt top coat szybko zgęstniał - musiałam wyrzucić ok. połowę. HEMA moisturising gel - bardzo dobra oliwka do skórek, nie spodziewałam się tego po tej marce, na pewno kupię ponownie. Krem do rąk z Myszką Miki - średni, raczej nie na zimę, kiedy potrzeba dobrej ochrony.

And we are going to empties. First KIKO no 316 - I had it for over 6 years and it was good till the very end (you can see it on above picture together with Lovely). NTN was also quite old, it`s not my shade, so I used it mainly on my toe nails.RdeL matt top coat became thick and I had to throw it before I reached half of the bottle. HEMA moisturising gel - very good cuticle oil, I did not expect such a quality from this brand, certainly I will buy it again. Mickey Mouse hand crem - an average product, not for winter when our skin needs really good care.



Niedawno wypróbowałam najnowszą modę - bubble nails. Na próbniku wyszło fajnie, niestety, nie udało mi się tego powtórzyć i dałam sobie spokój. Top z BPS zgęstniał i niemal nie nadaje się do użytku.

Recently I tried bubble nails - very popular in last weeks. On a fake nail it looked good, but unfortunately another attempt failed and I gave up. The BPS top coat became thick and difficult to use.

2 komentarze:

  1. Some nice polishes. Shame about the Lovely, as you say looks great in the bottle!

    Yeah noticed the bubble nails is trending! Looks good on the fake and like the colours :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I like both of the sets of nails you did, they're lovely :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń