czwartek, 19 kwietnia 2018

Golden adhesive stickers from BPS

Cześć,

Ostatnim produktem z paczki od Born Pretty Store są złote naklejki z etnicznym motywem. Na arkuszu wyglądają super, ale są dosyć duże i trochę zastanawiałam się, jak je wykorzystać. Stworzyłam dosyć prosty manikiur, mimo to nosiło mi się go dobrze. Naklejki ślicznie połyskiwały w słońcu.

Hello,

The last item from Born Pretty Store package are golden adhesive stickers. They look very pretty on the sheet, but they are quite big, so it took me some time to think how to use them. I created a simply manicure, but it was ok to wear for some days. The stickers were shining very nice in sun light.



Nie miałam żadnych trudności z ich nałożeniem (chociaż jak to zwykle ja - nie trafiłam idealnie w środek paznokcia). Naklejki ładnie przylegały do paznokci, pokryte topem spokojnie wytrzymały 3 dni, po czym postanowiłam zmienić mani. W sumie do wyboru jest aż 16 arkuszy, mój to nr 9 i znajdziecie je tutaj za $1.39.  Ja jestem zadowolona i na pewno zużyję wszystkie naklejki.

I did not have any problems with application (but it is just me who is not able to hit exactly in the middle of a nail). The stickers adhered to the nails perfectly, with a layer of a top coat I wore them for 3 days and then just wanted a new manicure. In total there are 16 sheets to choose, mine has number 9 and you can find them here for $1,39. I am happy with them and I`m sure I will use all the stickers.



Użyłam: KIKO Satin nr 416 oraz Sinful Colors Snow me white.
I used: KIKO Satin no 416 and Sinful Colors Snow me white.




5 komentarzy: