sobota, 5 października 2019

Nicole Diary 108 and Rival de Loop The Golden 20's

W najnowszej paczce od Born Pretty Store otrzymałam m.in. płytkę Nicole Diary nr 108. Zawiera ona 15 delikatnych wzorków, które ładnie uzupełnią manikiur. Jak zwykle jakość jest bardzo dobra. Produkt znajdziecie tutaj za $2,59.

In the last mail from Born Pretty Store I got stamping plate Nicole Diary no 108. It contains 15 delicate patterns. The quality is great (as always). You can find it here for $2,59.


Bazą jest jasny brąz od Rival de Loop. Nakłada się bardzo fajnie, tyle że kolor jest nie dla mnie.

As a base polish I chose light brown from Rival de Loop. The application is very good, but this shade is not for me.


3 komentarze:

  1. It is a nice shade and lovely mani :-D Probably not my shade either!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I like this kind of "smoky" shade, it's a nice base for the stamping that you made, lovely stamping plate! :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń