czwartek, 1 sierpnia 2019

Nailmail from Born Pretty Store and Harunouta L078

Niedawno otrzymałam przesyłkę z Born Pretty Store. Wszystkie produkty bardzo mnie ucieszyły i już je testuję 😊

Recently I got another package from Born Pretty Store. I am really happy with all products and I am busy with testing them.



Na pierwszy ogień poszła płytka Harunouta L078. Uwielbiam geometryczne wzory. Poniższy manikiur zajął mi 5 minut. Wzorki odbijają się świetnie. W tej chwili możecie kupić tę płytkę za jedyne $1,99, link tutaj. Do stemplowania użyłam lakieru The Noon Sunshine - pięknej turkusowej zieleni. Po kilku mniej udanych emaliach tej firmy w końcu trafiłam na niezawodną, która również na czerni wygląda świetnie. Dla zainteresowanych - link tutaj.

I started with Harunouta L078 stamping plate. I love geometric patterns. I made below manicure in 5 minutes. The quality of the plate is great. Now you can buy it for $1,99 only, here is the link. For stamping I used beautiful turquoise green polish The Noon Sunshine. After a disappointment with several polishes from this brand, finally I found a great one. It looks gorgeous on black. If you are interested, you can find it here.




5 komentarzy:

  1. Świetne wzory ma ta płytka :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I got this stamping plate as well, I love it! ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. This is a perfect eye-catching manicure! I love the contrast between the base colour and stamping nail polish colour and the patterns of this stamping plate are amazing! :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń