wtorek, 6 sierpnia 2019

Spider gel from Born Pretty Store

Dziś mam dla Was kolejny produkt z Born Pretty Store - Spider gel. Robił on furorę już kilka miesięcy temu, ja jak zwykle jestem spóźniona. 

Today I would like to show you another product I got from Born Pretty Store for a review - Spider gel. It was very popular some months ago, I am late as always.


Aplikacja jest dosyć łatwa, chociaż trzeba działać zdecydowanymi ruchami, bo inaczej produkt przyczepi się nie tam gdzie trzeba. A jeśli nawet to łatwo go usunąć przed utwardzeniem w lampie. Kiedy już osiągniemy zamierzony efekt, wsadzamy łapkę do lampy, przemywamy cleanerem i gotowe. Producent zaleca nałożenie topu, ale u mnie trzymał się również bez. Usuwanie okazało się bardzo proste - spiłowałam sporą część, a reszta zeszła przy użyciu zwykłego zmywacza bez acetonu. 

Application is very easy, but you need to work with firm moves, otherwise the product will be stick not where we want. But even if you are not happy with some line, it is still easy to remove it before curing in a UV lamp. When you achieve the result you like, cure your manicure in the UV lamp and wipe with a cleaner. The manufacturer advises to apply a top coat, but for me it worked without it as well. It turned out that removing it is quick - I just used a nail file and the remainings were cleaned with a non-acetone nail polish remover.




Spider gel znajdziecie tutaj, do wyboru jest aż 12 kolorów. Ja wybrałam czarny (UR-02) oraz czerwony (UR-03). Lakierem bazowym jest Essie Perfect Posture.

You can find Spider gel here, there are 12 colors, I chose black (UR-02) and red (UR-03). The base polish is Essie Perfect Posture.


4 komentarze:

  1. I really like this effect, it looks cool!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Super, że spider gele trzymają się na tradycyjnych lakierach :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I like this effect, it really looks so cool! :-) Also I got spider gel from BPS, but I still haven't tried it after one month... I came back from my summer vacations and I hope to try it as soon as possible! :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń