piątek, 3 maja 2019

Stamping plate BPS Spring Garden L010

Niedawno dostałam piękną płytkę od Born Pretty Store - Sping Garden L010.

Recently I got a beautiful stamping plate from Born Pretty Store - Spring Garden L010.


Oto co stworzyłam przy jej użyciu.
Here is my manicure with it.



Wszystkie wzory odbijają się świetnie. Można stworzyć wiele ciekawych kombinacji, kolorować wzorki. Obecnie można ją kupić za $2,99 i znajdziecie ją tutaj.

All patterns work fine. You can create many beautiful manicures. Now it costs $2,99 and you can find it here.


Jeszcze słówko o lakierze, którego użyłam - Syrup Gradiation. Piękny miętowy top, wymaga koloru bazowego. Na zakrętce producent proponuje gradient, ale ja nałożyłam emalię równo na całe paznokcie.

Last but least - few words about a polish I used - Syrup Gradiation. It is a beautiful minty top, it needs a base color. On the cap there is a suggestion of using it for gradient, but I didn`t try it, just spread it equally on whole nails.

1 komentarz:

  1. It's a beautiful stamping plate, it is full of beautiful patterns, I like it very much! You created a beautiful manicure with it! :-) I have a lot of Born Pretty Store stamping plates and I am really sattisfied with them, they work nicely and there is a great variety of patterns! :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń