niedziela, 4 listopada 2018

P2 500 Eternal and holographic nail foil

Lubicie czerń na paznokciach? Ja bardzo 😃

Do you like black nails? I like them a lot 😃



Tym razem użyłam P2 Color Victim nr 500 Eternal. Lakier potrzebuje dwóch warstw, schnie szybko i ładnie błyszczy. Niestety, nie jest aż tak dobrze napigmentowany, aby używać go do stempli.

This time I used P2 Color Victim no 500 Eternal. The polish needs 2 layers, it dries quite fast and has shiny finish. Unfortunately, it is not pigmenteg well enough for stamping.


Mam sporo folii transferowej, wybrałam tę z kwiatami. Na arkuszu pięknie się mieni, na paznokciach już trochę gorzej, do tego nie odbiła się idealnie. Użyłam specjalnego kleju i zauważyłam, że mocno zgęstniał i stał się trudny w użytkowaniu.

I have plenty of nail foils, I chose one with flowers. On the sheet it looks beautiful, you can see all rainbow colors, but on the nails it is not so impressive and I had some problems with transfering it. I used a special glue and I noticed that it became very thick and difficult to use.




7 komentarzy: