środa, 6 lutego 2019

KIKO Dream Wish 07

Przedostatni lakier z zestawu Drema Wish to ciemny brąz. 
Zazwyczaj nie noszę takich kolorów na paznokciach, ale przyznaję, że ten wygląda elegancko. 

Almost the last nail polish from Dream Wish set is dark brown.
Usually I don`t wear such shades, but this one looks very elegant.



Dodałam do niego top IsaDora Dynasty. Dawałam mu już kilka szans i nadal mnie nie przekonuje.

I added a top IsaDora Dynasty. I tried it several time with different polishes, but still I`m not in love with it.




5 komentarzy:

  1. Podoba mi się to malowidło, oryginalne zdobienie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I'm not crazy about bar glitter either, but I like what you did with it :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Nice dark and elegant colour! This kind of bar glitter (and any kind of bigger glitters) are not my favourite, somehow I don't have so much confidence with it, but I think that it looks nice on this dark base! :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń